Data protection statement
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data here are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The responsible party for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Calumet Photographic GmbH, Bahrenfelder Straße 260, 22765 Hamburg, Germany, Tel: 040423160130, Fax: 0404203839, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data..
1.3 The Controller has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted as follows: "Ralf Richter, Bahrenfelder Straße 260, 22765, Hamburg, +(49) 40 423 160 66, email@example.com"
1.4 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (eg orders or requests to the responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line..
2) Data collection when visiting our website.
When you merely use our website for information purposes, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you access our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:.
- Our visited website .
- The date and time at the time of access .
- Amount of data sent in bytes .
- Source/reference from which you came to the page .
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (if applicable: in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, should concrete indications point to an illegal use..
Hosting by Shopify
We use the store system of the service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2nd Floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland ("Shopify"), for the purpose of hosting and displaying the online store on the basis of processing on our behalf. All data collected on our website is processed on Shopify's servers. As part of Shopify's aforementioned services, data may also be transferred to Shopify Inc, 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc, Shopify Payments (USA) Inc or Shopify (USA) Inc as part of further processing on our behalf. In the event that data is transferred to Shopify Inc. in Canada, the appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed by adequacy decision of the European Commission.
Further information on Shopify's data protection can be found at the following website: https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz
Further processing on servers other than the aforementioned of Shopify will only take place within the framework communicated below.
To make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie..
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit..
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the paragraphs below..
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for each browser at the following links:.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form is evident from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary..
6) Web analytics services
Google (Universal) Analytics with Google Signals
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google (Universal) Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including the shortened IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google LLC.in the USA and shortened there.
On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us. In this context, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google (Universal) Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Google Analytics also enables the creation of statistics with statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors on the basis of an evaluation of interest-based advertising and with the involvement of third-party information via a special function, the so-called "demographic characteristics". This allows the definition and differentiation of user groups of the website for the purpose of targeting marketing measures. However, data records collected via the "demographic characteristics" cannot be assigned to a specific person.
All processing described above, in particular the setting of Google Analytics cookies for reading out information on the end device used, will only be carried out if you have given us your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. Without this consent, Google Analytics will not be used during your visit to the site.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics, which obliges Google to protect the data of our site visitors and not to pass it on to third parties. For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Google refers to so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA.
Further information on Google (Universal) Analytics can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=en
This website also uses the Google Signals service as an extension of Google Analytics. With Google Signals, we can have Google create cross-device reports (so-called "cross-device tracking"). If you have activated "personalized ads" in your Google account settings and you have linked your Internet-enabled devices to your Google account, Google can analyze user behavior across devices and create database models based on this, provided you have given your consent to the use of Google Analytics in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO (see above). The logins and device types of all page visitors who were logged into a Google account and executed a conversion are taken into account. The data shows, among other things, on which device you first clicked on an ad and on which device the associated conversion took place. We do not receive any personal data from Google in this regard, only statistics compiled on the basis of Google Signals. You have the option of deactivating the "personalized ads" function in the settings of your Google account and thus turning off the cross-device analysis. To do this, follow the instructions on this page: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=de
You can read more information about Google Signals here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7532985?hl=de
7) Tools and miscellaneous
This website uses the cookie consent tool of UserCentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 Munich ("UserCentrics"), which sets technically necessary cookies to store your cookie preferences. This data processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing a cookie consent management service for website visitors.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the intended storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications for you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR in the event of onward transfer of your data to third countries; .
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us; .
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; .
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation; .
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
8.2 RIGHT OF REVIEW
If WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF AN INTEREST CONSIDERATION ON THE BASIS OF OUR EXCESSIVE AUTHORIZED INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING AT ANY TIME, ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
If YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE..
If YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF RESISTANCE, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data.
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When personal data is processed on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal business or obligations similar to legal business on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, insofar as it is no longer required for the fulfillment or initiation of a contract and/or there is no continued legitimate interest on our part in the continued storage.
When personal data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims..
When personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
In addition, unless otherwise stated in the other information in this statement about specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.